cc` !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...: Travel photos and an answer literally for your phone.

My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...

Altered and added new content 10-4-07 Important 5-4-07 No longer Child safe because of the links inside sites included here. Adult Humor is posted here. Template errors still. E shows wrong, and Netscape shows mostly correct. Activly learning HTML to correct and improve. Be it fun or serious I hope you enjoy and take away with you what I find to share. LI

Saturday, December 16, 2006

Travel photos and an answer literally for your phone.

Thanks to Frank and Carolyn, you know I get great pleasure from what they find. And then for what I find for them saying where their stuff comes from, I find the most wonderful stuff to entertain myself with!
Try this if you enjoy beautiful photos that can be seen from all over. I enjoyed the European pictures that are so famous you will recognize them!
http://www.away.com/ They have wonderful photos found in the National Parks which are just so enjoyable! And for travel I am sharing too because I do have people who are able to pick up and enjoy their free time!
http://gorptravel.away.com/

From Frank and Carolyn at http://www.suddenlysenior.com/
AT THE BEEP: HAT TO PUT ON YOUR ANSWERING MACHINE
Actual Answering Machine Messages Recorded and Verified By The World Famous International Institute of Answering Machine Messages:
10. My wife and I can't come to the phone right now, but if you'll leave your name and number, we'll get back to you as soon as we're finished.
9. Hello, you are talking to a machine. I am capable of receiving messages. My owners do not need siding, windows or a hot tub, and their carpets are clean. They give to charity at the office and don't need their picture taken. If you're still with me, leave your name and home phone number and they will get back to you.
8. This is not an answering machine - this is a telepathic thought-recording device. After the tone, think about your name, your number, and your reason for calling.... and I'll think about returning your call.
7. Hi! John's answering machine is broken. This is his refrigerator. Please speak very slowly, and I'll stick your message to myself with one of these magnets.
6. Hi. This is John: If you are the phone company, I already sent the money. If you are my parents, please send money. If you are my bank, you didn't lend me enough money. If you are my friends, you owe me money. If you are a female, don't worry, I have LOTS of money.
5. A is for academics, B is for beer. One of those reasons is why we're not here. So, leave a message.
4. Hello! If you leave a message, I'll call you soon. If you leave a "sexy" message, I'll call sooner.
3. Hi. Now YOU say something.
2. Hi. I'm probably home, I'm just avoiding someone I don't like. Leave me a message, and if I don't call back, it's you.
And the Number 1 Actual Answering Machine Message Recorded and Verified by The World Famous International Institute of Answering Machine Messages.
Hello, you've reached Jim and Sonya. We can't pick up the phone right now, because we're doing something we really enjoy. Sonya likes doing it up and down, and I like doing it left to right... real slowly. So leave a message, and when we're done brushing our teeth, we'll call you back. TOP
I was looking for a message for my phone as there ARE people who have my # that I wish didn't! And then I don't have to change it, they'll get the Message! hehehe All Smiles. Snickering. Dreaming of what clever thing should I use? Some of these are so great, how about rotating them?My new carrier has where if I don't have the number in my phone, it says unknown caller and we don't answer. And I don't usually check my messages any way. There are people who leave such long ones that it takes over 8 minutes (one time 15!) to go through them! When minutes are in short supply I don’t even check at all! And still after I tell my “friends” I am out of minutes they still want to chat instead say if something is important or to make quick calls.
And it is only one or two people who complain about my not checking my message and I didn't answer my door. My car was gone which usually means we are not home and I am deaf to things I cannot hear! And tell them not to do! And say call first.
Don't leave a message/just call and I'll see that you want to talk! Then when I don't answer, say I am on another call or am charging it in the car, or how many times it is lost or forgotten what bag it is in. And it is dead that I cannot call to find it. I thought it was lost and was getting ready to replace it thinking I dropped it outside when I was cleaning house and sadly found it. Those that do the forboden thing which is to call Rich! He is actually very good at not wasting minutes. One month a 1000 minutes in two weeks listening to bitching that I don't care about. And I don’t get to give suggestions, contribute to the conversation as it is a one way street of being a wall for someone to purge their venting! I have had something to say with my shouts being ignored! Hey you can go to a therapist to treat like that! And I gotta go I am late for a meeting doesn’t work so I hung up! Also he doesn't answer. Amazing how we get to hate these things made for conveniences and meant to help us keep in touch! It was meant for us in times of urgency and emergencies that we agreed it might be a good idea to have them!
So if there is no good content like new news or how are you doing? I had a nice day and did this! Or would you like to join us... I don't see why I should waste my time. So I have actually started checking at night on that blue moon and just delete before it finishes the usual train. And it blocks most numbers, especially blocked numbers. Still some people can still leave messages. I love that quick delete ability! Here is the answer, below! I had Cingular for 4 years and went to T-Mobile. And after 10 phones with the first I find that it was not the carrier, that maybe it is me that phones don't work right. I hate them all. They crackle and break up and drop calls and echo every thing I am saying! Or the person at the other end cannot hear what I am saying, dead space. I cannot hear even on speaker phone. Maybe it is the metal in my ear? I prefer email! That always works! :)
But now I have a different carrier and the same problem and am getting rid of the Motorola Razor which I wonder why it is so popular and it doesn’t sit comfortably in the hand being square. It has terrible photo quality and waiting for my Nokia 6103 to arrive, supposed to have night vision! With the Razor I took an evening photo of my cat with a light on in the room and couldn't see her! And in the day time they are dark and grainy. Less than 2 MP. I'm curious....as the 6102 which was given to compensate for something was okay.... ?As I cannot find the famous people tape of messages I bought many years ago...I am going to the site, if I can find it, that has the animated person who gives samples to put them on websites.
Hallmark also has it for their Christmas cards now, but mine didn't send. Who knows why? Oh well. w. odd something? And it has been years since I am willing to risk another tape being eaten by my stereo deck! And now I'll have them wondering like the message said! heheheh lol is laugh out loud!
====Going to check these out! ====

Web Results 1 - 10 of about 525,000
If you need to change or put a message for your phone recorder, here are some ... by the world-famous International Institute of Answering Machine Answers. I am told that all of these have been authenticated by the “world famous International Institute of Answering Machine Messages.
The
World Famous International Institute of Answering Machine Messages.
Answering Machine Greetings
ww.jpallas.com/phone/answermach.html Funny Answering Machine Messages [Fun Messages, great on YOUR ...
These are funny but actual answering machine messages and answers recorded and verified by the World Famous International Institute of Answering Machine
www.shanemcdonald.com/laughs/l-answering.html Actual Answering Machine Messages
Actual Real Recordings http://www.humor.about.com/b/a/047218.htm SuperKids Humor pages. Answering Machines
www.superkids.com/aweb/pages/humor/113099.sht
FunTrivia Community Forums: Answering machine...
an answering machine message for the Pacific Palisades High School in
www.funtrivia.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=0&Number=588283&Main=575399 Kooky Answering Machines Messages Samples:
http://www.lios.apana.org.au/~craig/humour/answerphone.html Cherokee Strip Museum - Perry, Oklahoma
Maybe your personal message
www.cherokee-strip-museum.org/Beers/Beers-20010724.htm Technology-Related HumourFunny Answering Machine Messages. Date: Thu, 4 Mar 1999 From: Meg Schell www.badpets.net/Humor/Tech/AnswerFun.html Answering Machine Messages to Laugh At.
world-famous International Institute of Answering Machine Answers (IIAMA): went out for beer, he changed her answering machine message. In a ...
www.uscworldwidefriends.org/jmach.htm Just Plain Humorous
Answering Machine Answers:
"Please leave a message. www.homeschooloasis.com/storehs_just_plain_humorous_pg.htm Result Page: 1 . 2 . 3 . 4 . 5 . 6 . 7 . 8 . 9 . 10 . Next

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home