cc` !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...: Meet Raven's Moon Coven In Colorado

My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...

Altered and added new content 10-4-07 Important 5-4-07 No longer Child safe because of the links inside sites included here. Adult Humor is posted here. Template errors still. E shows wrong, and Netscape shows mostly correct. Activly learning HTML to correct and improve. Be it fun or serious I hope you enjoy and take away with you what I find to share. LI

Friday, March 30, 2007

Meet Raven's Moon Coven In Colorado

From Wallpaper Dave
I found a site that welcomes Pagan Witch's to share. Here is something nice I found. Going to share with my Sisters and Brothers as I am sure they too would like to know about this welcoming site! I have in mind a Aradia Sisterhood that meets. Imagine... a trip to... Hey knowing I can hardly get out my front door we'd be mighty surprised that I get to the groups I enjoy in my own area... Oh I digress! ...

Raven's Moon Coven (This page is under construction) This magickal group, located on the Front Range of the Colorado Rockies (USA) 'seek(s) to revive the essence of the Craft as was of old, and conduct our ... You can join this open community and share what we love!

The Circle is Cast.... Merry Meet! Raven's Moon Coven Welcome

Welcome to the home page for Ravens Moon Coven. We are dedicated to the service of our Lady and Lord with reverence for nature and this sacred earth upon which we live. This website is undergoing renovation just now, so you might check back from time to time in order to see how things progress. In coming weeks, I expect much more material to appear on this site, and lots of additional goodies. I'd also like to include a section for spells, another for rituals, and yet another for photos! So, come on in, make yourself at home, and enjoy the Ravens Moon Coven site. Oh, and by the way, we are skyclad friendly, so you can come as you are!
You may be interested in joining a community of like minded folks at AradiaHome, our online mail list.
There is no fee to join and we encourage all Pagans and Witches to become part of our AradiaHome family. We discuss all manner of topics relevant to Witchcraft and Paganism. Magick, Spellcrafting, Divination, Psychic Gifts, Spirituality, and even seemingly mundane topics such as how political decisions made by government affect us as Pagans and Witches. If you would like to join this group, please follow the link below:

Dedicated to the Mysteries of Witchcraft.
We are located on the Front Range of the Colorado Rockies, and are blessed to be part of the Denver Metro Pagan Community. This is a Magickal place filled with many Magickal folk. We welcome your questions and comments to
Please feel free to contact us if you are so led. Blessed Be! (M-Taliesin)
About M-Taliesin ... I took the name M-Taliesin because of my spiritual path, which is an eclectic blend of Gardnerian and Alexandrian Craft. It is generally referred to as Algard. ...
E-mail M-Taliesin mtaliesin@msn.com

Aradia Home is devoted to the service of the Lady and Lord in an earth centered spirituality. We seek to revive the essence of the Craft as was of old, and conduct our work accordingly. We have become concerned about the emergence of "Socially acceptable, politically correct, Pink Fluffy-Bunny, New Age" Wicca that we see growing in popularity. We are CRAFT,...not Salem 90210!
Home: Colorado Various images on this page are those I have taken myself. Other images on this page were provided courtesy of: Wallpaper Dave Thanks Dave!
March 30, 2007 Merry Meet, Merry Part, and Merry Meet again!
Photo incert is Dave's. [Do go here!] Dave's Free Scenic Nature Wallpaper Last updated on February 28, 2007 All the pictures in Dave's Wallpaper are the copyright property of Wallpaper Dave. You may download these photographs for personal use only. Each one is 800 x 600 resolution. They can be used as web art or desktop wallpaper. You may post these pictures on your web site if you include a link to this page on the page on which the picture appears.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home