cc` !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...: My Friday muses on life

My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...

Altered and added new content 10-4-07 Important 5-4-07 No longer Child safe because of the links inside sites included here. Adult Humor is posted here. Template errors still. E shows wrong, and Netscape shows mostly correct. Activly learning HTML to correct and improve. Be it fun or serious I hope you enjoy and take away with you what I find to share. LI

Friday, April 27, 2007

My Friday muses on life

tn_FridayisCasualSexDay.jpg Everyone needs a good secretary.

tn_myspace-graphics-posters-14.jpg Life is just not the same without it!

tn_suicidehelp4rx.jpg Things to remember not to say...tn_cartoon-nuttinbitch.jpg
tn_551729287_l.jpg
tn_bushcoke.jpg Poster Boy. His secret life as a tester. If you confronted him about it, he would repeat his Governorship days. 2.gif Nice (not).

20-03-01[1].jpg See the hairline? Guess who.

tn_howwasurweekend2.jpg Need words for how this feels?

tn_8_187.jpg How much money wasted for the obvious?
16-10-01[1].jpg And all I was going to bring was my Ipod...
14-07-01[1].jpg
17-10-01[1].jpg Perceptions of what is seen.
tn_24_1differencebetweenmen_women.jpg
tn_et0001.jpg
This said "marriage" but I say you've been bad now make it up to me! Give me what I want! Let's see... I've been waiting for this... opportunity... humm...
tn_marriage.jpg
tn_menhaha.jpg My friends were just talking about the conversations of that are conducted never above the neck. Do people see a set of "eyes" there? I never had that happen as I was a AAA. So maybe I knew they found my eyes cause they weren't confused, distracted... whatever...
12.jpgTold you I could fly!
16-05-01[1].jpg The case of the unsuspecting land mammals. Look behind you!
tn_18_11.jpg Look Ma what I can do! Now how do I put it back?
tn_26_1danger-ThatsComedy_com.jpg Great piece of work! How long did that take to do! Off to work I go! Have to go find more stuff to amuse ___ with. Hey who's that slacker! There is always one. Betcha he/she gets all the credit!
26.gif

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home