cc` !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...: 400 entries!!!

My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...

Altered and added new content 10-4-07 Important 5-4-07 No longer Child safe because of the links inside sites included here. Adult Humor is posted here. Template errors still. E shows wrong, and Netscape shows mostly correct. Activly learning HTML to correct and improve. Be it fun or serious I hope you enjoy and take away with you what I find to share. LI

Wednesday, July 25, 2007

400 entries!!!

myspace codes


myspace codes

to my blog world.

Not all perfect. Not all staying. When I get the chance a lot will go by the way side.
I am still trying to learn tables to avoid the endless scroll down to get to the end or next entry.
Messing with the Template has really mucked this place up!
For some reason the text decides when it wants to be large, overlapped, and tiny. And I have not been able to change this by bringing the entry somewhere else and then drop it back in. Seems I did nothing to cause change with the corrections that I saw but don't take here. And I am not willing to rewrite so much! So until I fix it, who knows how, eventually.
Okay I am reminded of the saying. To mess up takes a human, to really _ _ _ _ things up takes a computer. There is also what is in a computer is only as good as what a human gives it. So it must be this human's slow learning that has been what is happening here, or not. But I have a dream! Of what I would like to one day. ...

I never said ...


myspace codes

And thanks to those who email me about what I do. And yes, I try to stay eclectic, to please more than just me! If you have an interest, I would love to research it. Only once could I not find something for a friend. That makes me 99% effective, I say. Rats. Just no sports. And that will not please at least 3 of my friends. Too bad. My Place! Get your own if that's what you want here. Oh yeah no doggy shows either! (admit to only once).

Be well Be Happy. Believe all things are Possible. We only have this moment in time. Enjoy it to the fullest. This moment is all we are sure of having. Don't live with woulda shoulda coulda by leaving something for doing later as we might not get that chance. Don't forget to tell those you love, that you do. Don't go to sleep mad at eachother. Go for the small pleasures 'cause they are more likely to work out and might not disappoint you after all the planning and savings for those large events!

Love, be kind, and generous to yourself 'cause that is who matters first. For without yourself who is there? When you are alone, are you happy with yourself? With no other sounds distracting you. What do you feel? If you feel antsy and fidgety, get out that iPod and blast your favorite thing in your ears! For that is what is real. Oh Gosh Guys. I have a sense of humor even though I am serious. Before you can love anyone you have to love yourself. And what I learned that for all the things tugging me away from what truly matters, I would sooner be replaced or they would take care of themselves.

All things are what they are and we are where we should be at this time. And we can always look forward to our dreams coming true. Just believe it as it already is! And the Universe and Our Mother will povide what we need, Not always what we want. But you might be surprised that is is all good. Resitance is futile. Believe me!

With Love LI


myspace codes


myspace codes


And since I am on evey one else's time zone... Your day is my night... I am a night owl. Did not find one so here is the next best thing, actually it is great! --->


myspace codes


Thanks to My Comment Space for their art.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home