cc` !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...: Rober Schuller and the Crystal Cathedral

My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...

Altered and added new content 10-4-07 Important 5-4-07 No longer Child safe because of the links inside sites included here. Adult Humor is posted here. Template errors still. E shows wrong, and Netscape shows mostly correct. Activly learning HTML to correct and improve. Be it fun or serious I hope you enjoy and take away with you what I find to share. LI

Monday, July 23, 2007

Rober Schuller and the Crystal Cathedral

Mentioned as 'move over Robert Schuller' for the bio of Joel Osteen, I have admired Dr. Schuller for many years. For a time there we prayed that he would recover from a devistating illness and was happy he is still here to minister at his cathedral made of glass.

Welcome to the Crystal Cathedral Join Dr. Robert A Schuller and our Crystal Cathedral pastors as they describe how we can all be ... Join Robert & Donna Schuller for the trip of a lifetime!
The Crystal Cathedral Today's is available in PDF Form. You can subscribe.
More can be found at The Hour of Power.

For Events at CCM Christian Coaching - October 5-6, 2007 - The Possibility Thinking Coaches Network will provide you with opportunities for spiritual and personal growth and to ignite the potential in those around you.

Join Robert & Donna Schuller for the trip of a lifetime! - October 14–23, 2007 - There is no other experience in the world quite like Walking Where Jesus Walked Itinerary

For more events at the Crystal Cathedral Ministry, click here

Message Booklets: I Am the American Flag by Robert H. Schuller Delivered July 2007 1951 06/24/07

From a message given 28 years ago. Included as I am Proud to be American! For all the things it seems not to be today we do have a lot that is not any where else. LI

Due to strict © I have restricted what I included. Please feel free to enjoy what I could not drop in here.

© 1995-2007 Crystal Cathedral Ministries. All Rights Reserved. No Part of this web site may be reproduced without expressed permission from the Crystal Cathedral. Hour of Power is ™ Crystal Cathedral Ministries.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home