cc` !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...: Reiki at Belly of the Goddess

My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...

Altered and added new content 10-4-07 Important 5-4-07 No longer Child safe because of the links inside sites included here. Adult Humor is posted here. Template errors still. E shows wrong, and Netscape shows mostly correct. Activly learning HTML to correct and improve. Be it fun or serious I hope you enjoy and take away with you what I find to share. LI

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Reiki at Belly of the Goddess

PLAYSHOP
East of FL. Turnpike & 441 on Commercial Blvd.
954.257.3663
3511 W. Commercial Blve. Suite 305 Ft. Lauderdale Florida 33309

REIKI PRAYER GIRL

Join us for a stress-free evening in the middle of your work week!

To our Guests,

Join us on Wednesday November 7th at 7:30pm and receive Reiki, Meditation, & exploring the call to become a practitioner.

I will share with you how Reiki transformed my life, and how our very own hospitals here in South Florida "Imperial Point" has regular reiki services for patients to take advantage of and incorporate into their recoveries. I will also extend a very special invitation for you only good for that night.

There will be refreshments available, and snacks.

To your Health, Wealth, & Success,


Wendy

REIKI

When I think about the benefits of reiki, it seems endless, so I've come up with a few.
  • relieves stress
  • enhances your spirituality & connection
  • detoxes your physical & mental limitations
  • permanent channel of positive energy
  • improves your life, career, & relationships

So, if you have not had a Reiki treatment before, or you are looking to expand your Reiki Practice, join us for a very special offer Wednesday Evening.

What People are saying...
I feel so relaxed and centered after getting reiki, it's like problems never existed in my life! T. Belcher
It was like I was floating, it felt so good! Dianne C.
I think everyone should become a Practitioner! G. B.
Where & When Belly of the Goddess
3511 W. Commercial Blvd. Suite 305 Ft. Lauderdale, FL 33309

FREE!
Send Reiki Long Distance NOW to someone you Love!

The beauty of Reiki is that you can either have a session on someone in person or Long Distance. Reiki is Unconditional Love, and when used as L.D. it is a form of prayer times a 1,000!

You can request Reiki for your animals, family, friends, people whom have passed over to the otherside, & yourself.

I encourage you to try it today! All you have to do is email the person's or pet's first name, & their birthday (birthday is not necessary).

Reiki Blessings!
CLICK HERE!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home