cc` !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...: I knew those pigeons went to school for their aim!

My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...

Altered and added new content 10-4-07 Important 5-4-07 No longer Child safe because of the links inside sites included here. Adult Humor is posted here. Template errors still. E shows wrong, and Netscape shows mostly correct. Activly learning HTML to correct and improve. Be it fun or serious I hope you enjoy and take away with you what I find to share. LI

Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I knew those pigeons went to school for their aim!



Myspace Graphics

Don't believe the saying it is good luck if they poop on you. That is only so you don't feel like it is other than what it is. You were in their space! Of all the sky there is you are the one who is under them when they fly over. Coincidence? I think not.

[ back to top ] added 6/12 as my side navagation does not work as it should, on the side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home