cc` !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...: Able to log here for the first time since January 20th!

My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...

Altered and added new content 10-4-07 Important 5-4-07 No longer Child safe because of the links inside sites included here. Adult Humor is posted here. Template errors still. E shows wrong, and Netscape shows mostly correct. Activly learning HTML to correct and improve. Be it fun or serious I hope you enjoy and take away with you what I find to share. LI

Monday, February 19, 2007

Able to log here for the first time since January 20th!

I had tried the new Google version of this blog and could not get in! Since 1/20! So I had an idea to sign in as the old account. Thus you see something new! I have a lot to catch up with!
A few jokes from Carolyn. A trip that I swore I was getting to but the scale I use made that a thing to plan for next year! A new (used) car or 5 days of pure joy! You'll see why.
And a Medicine Wheel Class begins March 1st. With a committment for attending a Sweat Lodge and following a routine of taking time to practice what is in each class. Hope to see my friends there! Otherwise you can enjoy the links I added to explain clearly what it is I am talking about. LI

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home