cc` !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...: ERAGON is here!

My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...

Altered and added new content 10-4-07 Important 5-4-07 No longer Child safe because of the links inside sites included here. Adult Humor is posted here. Template errors still. E shows wrong, and Netscape shows mostly correct. Activly learning HTML to correct and improve. Be it fun or serious I hope you enjoy and take away with you what I find to share. LI

Friday, January 12, 2007

ERAGON is here!

If I get to it/remember to do so, I'll try to find more on this movie, but since this linked to my Yahoo I took out the live links. Have fun searching for more on: Movie Info - Showtimes -Trailers & Clips - Critics Reviews
Watch the Trailer

Eragon
A young boy named Eragon is thrust into an incredible world of magic, power and dragons. Based on the bestselling book series.
-=-=-=-=-=-
A boy named Eragon finds a polished blue stone in the forest. At first, he thinks it's a lucky discovery, something that will bring meat to his poor family for the winter. Instead, it brings a dragon hatchling, and Eragon is soon thrust into a world of magic and power through which he and the dragon must navigate.
Genres: Drama, Kids/Family, Science Fiction/Fantasy and Adaptation
Release Date: December 15th, 2006 (wide)
MPAA Rating:
PG for fantasy violence, intense battle sequences and some frightening images.
Distributors: 20th Century Fox Distribution
See Full Details - Cast and Credits
Starring:
Edward Speleers, Jeremy Irons, John Malkovich, Djimon Hounsou, Sienna Guillory
Directed by: Stefan Fangmeier
Produced by: John Davis, Wyck Godfrey, Gil Netter
See Full Cast and Credits
Production Photos View All (29) Production Photos...
_____ _____ _____ _____

Okay, I know it has been out a month, but I have been a little preoccupied! Release Date: December 15th, 2006
I don't care what negative reviews people have for this movie. Dragons are a fav and they put a lot into this movie. And to me all is good when I can see a Dragon! And this is, as you know, a trilogy! Yes!
So if I get to see it in the theater, I will be happy. If not I will surely have the DVD when it is available.
More to come, or more is already here. Will have to check if I dropped my extensive information that I found on it in this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home