cc` !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...: Pagan links to spend a lot of time searching.

My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...

Altered and added new content 10-4-07 Important 5-4-07 No longer Child safe because of the links inside sites included here. Adult Humor is posted here. Template errors still. E shows wrong, and Netscape shows mostly correct. Activly learning HTML to correct and improve. Be it fun or serious I hope you enjoy and take away with you what I find to share. LI

Sunday, February 25, 2007

Pagan links to spend a lot of time searching.

myspace icons Comment: I sent one post into Draft as I found an anti faith site which I thought was funny in ways with sharp sarcasim but I think I would violate my friends who are Christian Fundamentalists and Born Again Christians. I am not being gagged. I just want to do it right. As I think freedom of speech is important and we cannot all apeal to the masses. So look for it at another time. Until then I will share this with you and if you find him, know that he is different for sure! But then it might just be that I have not been exposed to this thinking before...I was wondering if he was serious or joking! We'll see...
I found the one below because of a tag on Fiona's blog.
Since I honor strict copyrites I see that this is her notice at the bottom. All content on this website is the sole intellectual and creative property of WiccanCountess.com and is intended for this site only. Copying of any part of this site is strictly prohibited. This site and its contents are protected under International Copyright Law. The material on this site is intended for personal educational and entertainment use only. Site Design By Wiccan Countess. All rights reserved. WiccanCountess.com ©2000-2007
[Tags are allowed to share with these rules]

So please go to her site and see what nice things I found! http://www.wiccancountess.com/
You will see a "join" area. It is for a Yahoo Group. You have to say why you want to join and be approved by the moderator. She has beautiful tags. Her links are found here. http://www.wiccancountess.com/links.htm
Here you will find various graphics, tags, and animations that I have made. Some of the graphics are art from around the net. Others are pictures of me or art I have done.
You may use, snag and share these tags and graphics for personal use only.
All I ask is that you follow my terms below:
1) Do not remove or hide my watermark or copyright information and/or claim them as your own. The only alteration that is allowed is to add your name to make a sig.
2) Only the images here in the Graphic section can be used. Not any other graphics or part of this site may be used without written permission.
3) These graphics are free for non-commercial usage only. I do not own most of the artwork used in my tags so I cannot allow you to use any of them for profit. If you are interested in doing so you must contact the original artist.
4) Almost all my graphics have a Wiccan, Pagan, or Gothic theme. Some graphics may contain nudity, if you are easily offended do not enter this part of the site.
5) NO hot linking allowed. I have provided all the html codes below each and every tag and graphic for you to use wherever you'd like.
Thank You & Blessed Be! Halena~
I update this section at least once a week with more creations as I make them,
so be sure to check back for updates.
Enjoy! :) http://www.wiccancountess.com/graphics.htm [the page]
~ Tag Sets ~ [I don't know why they didn't come out live.]
Pages 1 through ~ Sabbat Tags ~ Samhain.Yule.Imbolc.Ostara.Beltane.Litha.Lughnasadh.Mabon
~ Victoria Frances Tag Sets ~
I have started making a long work in progress tag set series based on one of my favorite artists art work, Victoria Frances. Her website is: http://www.victoriafrances.es 2 Pages
Misc. Tags ~ Jessica Galbreth Tag Sets ~ Another long work in progress tag set series based on another favorite artists art work, Jessica Galbreth. Her website is: http://www.enchanted-art.com
Zodiac Tags~ Other Tags ~
This is where all my miscellaneous tags and graphics go. 2 Pages












There are 100 links here! Wow that is a lot of time to spend surfing! :-) Know that I have not yet decided if I like this or not, as I have to spend some time here, the links I am talking about. http://www.witchcraftandmagick.com/divination/index.html And then imagine how many those links connect to. Years of surfing!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home