cc` !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...: Include in your website Daily CD: It will change every day.

My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...

Altered and added new content 10-4-07 Important 5-4-07 No longer Child safe because of the links inside sites included here. Adult Humor is posted here. Template errors still. E shows wrong, and Netscape shows mostly correct. Activly learning HTML to correct and improve. Be it fun or serious I hope you enjoy and take away with you what I find to share. LI

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Include in your website Daily CD: It will change every day.

You can publish DailyCD on your website free of charge. The DailyCD will change every weekday and your site will have continuously changing content which attracts users to come back often. You have a choice between putting it on your site with the headline that says "Today's DailyCD", or you can put it on without the headline if you want

Things you'll find on their website. They have a nice community.
Home My DailyCD Community Archives Contribute Share The CD Contact Us Subscribe Change Email User Settings Unsubscribe Privacy Policy Advertising Info Make DailyCD Your Homepage Publish DailyCD On Your Website

Blogger wouldn't accept their HTML entry. ?As it is Java Script. Hopefully you can include it in your website as it is offered that you can do by Daily CD. Go to: Publish DailyCD On Your Website, at the bottom of their page.
Well, I am going to try it on my website. As that is what they said it can be put into. See if you can enjoy this site. http://www.dailycd.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home