cc` !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...: Dedicated to my friends leaving Florida

My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...

Altered and added new content 10-4-07 Important 5-4-07 No longer Child safe because of the links inside sites included here. Adult Humor is posted here. Template errors still. E shows wrong, and Netscape shows mostly correct. Activly learning HTML to correct and improve. Be it fun or serious I hope you enjoy and take away with you what I find to share. LI

Monday, May 22, 2006

Dedicated to my friends leaving Florida

Myspace Network Banners





Myspace Codes

">


You haven't left yet and I miss you already. I will miss our times together. But I am hoping you don't loose my name in your address books! I will promise to be good to keeping in touch, too!

Here's for your road trips!

Remember to watch out for the White Line Fever!
And my if you go fast! Watch out for Smokey!

Don't forget you'll need a postcard to remember:


Myspace Network Banners
Hosted by SparkleTags.com
Hosted by SparkleTags.com
Hosted by SparkleTags.com


When you have to move your stuff remember this! Running around pulling out your hair. Try to remember all your stuff! I have had this happen where I realize I have forgotten something I really liked, worse yet leaving behind Rich's favorite shirts, which he cannot replace. Just remember all the family members and the kids with furry tails!
And I found another maze.


These are for my Christian Friend. I have a lot of faith in our Saints to protect us and offer us comfort.
Hosted by SparkleTags.com
Hosted by SparkleTags.com

Hosted by SparkleTags.com

Hosted by SparkleTags.com
Myspace Graphics & Myspace Graphic Codes

Footnote: I couldn't resist this when I saw it.



Myspace Graphics

[ back to top ] added 6/12 as my side navagation does not work as it should, on the side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home