cc` !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...: Superman is back!

My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...

Altered and added new content 10-4-07 Important 5-4-07 No longer Child safe because of the links inside sites included here. Adult Humor is posted here. Template errors still. E shows wrong, and Netscape shows mostly correct. Activly learning HTML to correct and improve. Be it fun or serious I hope you enjoy and take away with you what I find to share. LI

Sunday, July 02, 2006

Superman is back!

myspace code

myspace code

I saw a show all about the history of the Comic Strip to the movies and how it was changed and merchandised. And then I found the History Channel has all the science that was included to the story lines. And they were actually asked by the government to postpone their edition of a bomb being dropped since it was too close to the actual event going to happen. Now was that coincidence that people were thinking that would be a solution or was there a leak? Like the stealth Bomber that the toy looked mighty close to the real thing before it was even published as public knowledge?
So I am looking forward to seeing the new one. It looks nice to me from what is being shown on the clips. But I think we will all be thinking of Christopher Reeves. And Rich thinks of the black and white ones.

Added 6/10 Found on AOL : Not often do I use my AOL but since I found a blog that I liked about the movies, I decided to add him to my aol noticifications when he adds entries. So I found that I also had a notice posted from AOL about Superman.
In2TV AlertWelcome to the In2TV Weekly Alert - Check out what's hot this week:
Superman TVSuperman may be returning to movie screens, but he's rarely been away from TV for the last 60 years. In2TV celebrates 'Superman Returns' by taking a look back at his first TV adventures: the Max Fleischer cartoons from the early '40s and 'The Adventures of Superman,' starring George Reeves in the first Superman live-action series. Then check out 'Superboy,' the first series centered around the young Clark Kent, and five special episodes of 'Lois & Clark.' Then get ready for the movie by watching 'Look, Up in the Sky,' an amazing new documentary narrated by Kevin Spacey.Online. Anytime. Always Free. www.aol.com/in2tv

Clicking on the link for aol above gave me a brief peek at what was to come. And then I got this message. So hopefully your computer is not limited as mine is where I am using the Nova Computers, I know I have limitations.

In2TV: What You Need to Watch VideoYou have received this page because you do not have the necessary software to watch video on In2TV -- the first broadband TV network. AOL has included rights protection on all In2TV video content and you need Windows XP and Windows Media Player 10 to experience all that this great new service has to offer.
How to Upgrade Find out more about the Windows XP operating system
HERE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home