cc` !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...: Resources For Breast Cancer/Weight loss ideas

My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...

Altered and added new content 10-4-07 Important 5-4-07 No longer Child safe because of the links inside sites included here. Adult Humor is posted here. Template errors still. E shows wrong, and Netscape shows mostly correct. Activly learning HTML to correct and improve. Be it fun or serious I hope you enjoy and take away with you what I find to share. LI

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Resources For Breast Cancer/Weight loss ideas

I am editing this. Still being done...More to be added!
I have been meaning to do this! It is said we will know one person with cancer. I don't know how old that is because I know more than 10. And two are resting in peace. So I went to Cleveland Clinic with a friend and she thinks it is funny that I always pick up paper flyers. I should have known she said! When I steped out of the room and came back with what I am going to share.

From my experience with one friend who for two years was telling her dr that she didn't feel well. He said she was just lazy and fat. Loose weight! was his answer. We, her friends were trying to get her to go elsewhere. When she did it was too late. She began with stomach cancer. She was unable to get to the bathroom, eat, or sleep and control the pain. One day she told me she had a green discharge I said my goodbyes and told her I would miss her and she was loved and her friendship was apprieciated. She died two days later. Because her family was strictly Orthodox, I didn't call thought I so much wanted on Sat. Sun her daughter called to tell me. Then she says I could have called!

The American Cancer Society was wonderful for her, family, and friends. They offer support and resources and a volunteer with what cancer matches 'yours' and they will take you to your appointments. They sent me very nice books on what I wanted to know about.
(800) ACS-2345 http://www.cancer.org

How to Take Charge of Your Breast Health
A message from Weight Watchers International, Inc. and the National Alliance of Breast Cancer Organizations.

National Alliance of Breast Cancer Organizations (NABCO) (888) 80-NABCO http://www.nabco.org
is the leading non-profit information and education resource on breast cancer and a network of more than 400 member organizations providing detection, treatment and care to hundreds of thousands of women. OUr services are free of charge. Contact NABCO at: 9 East 37th Street 10th floor, NYC 10016
(This information is from their flyer. Partnered with Weight Watchers as a sponsor. )
Susan G Komen Breast Foundsation (800) IM-AWARE http://wwwbreastcancerinfo.com

National Cancer Institute (800) 4-CANCER http://www.cancer.gov

Y-Me National Breast Cancer Organization (800) 221-2141 http://www.y-me.org
My friend says they are very good to talk to.

I was in ER and a dr offers me a stomach bipas. That is not my problem. In Oct I was in the checkcashing store and met a woman whose arms were so obvious that she had done it. And we began talking. I told her of my sucess and she actually got mad at me! Go Figure. To each his own. I was happy it worked for her. Maybe it is the $25-30,000 she had to Pay! And then the other surgeries to take off the skin...? I used to match the qualifications with weight and fat numbers. But I am anorexic. As most dietitians don't take my insurance. And they look at a person "obese" like they over eat to get that way. I was told to drink children's products for nourishments as I am allergic to friut/vegies/nuts. So what works for most isn't good for me. Have you tasted things like Ensure? If I cannot get it down how can it help? I should be a skin and bones, as I was till 21 with what I do consume. The joke is what DO I eat? Not what can I eat. I learned proportion and balance. It is important to have all the food groups. And drinking Milk really does help! I would eat one bite of balogna and drink over a gallon of water. I have lost 50 in 30 days. Only to yo you back 100+My medicines and Tyroid and Edema would put a lot of weight on me and my metabolizim was non exhistant. Michael Throng also advocates lots of little meals during the day so you keep it working. I stopped my meds In Jan last year and I was in WalMart yesterday and was delioursly happy. I know I had shed 100 (don't say lost or you'll find it! I know! Going from 315 to 180 and back)
I was liking the clothes that White Stag has, since a lot of buyers don't appreciate the fact that though we may not fit on a Vogue mag we still want pretty and quality things to darn in. I know that I spent a lot on clothes that now are very large, and my top went xl last year. I was looking at the usual department I shop in, realizing I don't belog there any more! :-) I have wonderful news! I tried on an xl pant and they were loose! So I tried the large but the bumps were too obvious! So I'll be happy to wear my XL that are roomy! So I have managed to keep away 100 going from being weighed on a animal scale, I call it! That you have to sit in. At the nursing home. Going into a 4X Size 26/3X I am now over joyed! And I do think change of ways of behavior and mentality have a lot to do with it. If I gave up my sugar, which goes right to fat, I would be even further. But I have to have some vices! I am a believer in seeing things not as you want or desire but as they ARE. The brain can be reprogramed in 21 days and it creates what it believes. So please rejoice with me! If I could I'd have a party to celebrate with you all! I'll wait till I get to my goal. 35 more!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home