cc` !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...: What is important to me these days.

My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...

Altered and added new content 10-4-07 Important 5-4-07 No longer Child safe because of the links inside sites included here. Adult Humor is posted here. Template errors still. E shows wrong, and Netscape shows mostly correct. Activly learning HTML to correct and improve. Be it fun or serious I hope you enjoy and take away with you what I find to share. LI

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

What is important to me these days.

Knowing I enjoy being a shopaholic for bargains and owning things I still feel what we have to our property is not what counts toward our happiness. If I am content with myself as a person is more important than the things I own, though I do enjoy playing with them or admiring something pretty to look at. I like to collect things but what makes me truely happy is when I am quiet with myself. Listening to how I feel and what I can ponder of what I have learned.
My family of furry kids are very important to my happiness. They are unconditional lovers and friends. Even when they are independant they need to be cared for and nurtured; and they are so cute and cuddly even when they don't want to be handled.
And enjoying good friends is after that on the list of pleasures.

http://www.blingboo.com/
[ back to top ] added 6/12 as my side navagation does not work as it should, on the side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home