cc` !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...: Best regards for our holiday for the Fourth of July!

My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...

Altered and added new content 10-4-07 Important 5-4-07 No longer Child safe because of the links inside sites included here. Adult Humor is posted here. Template errors still. E shows wrong, and Netscape shows mostly correct. Activly learning HTML to correct and improve. Be it fun or serious I hope you enjoy and take away with you what I find to share. LI

Monday, July 03, 2006

Best regards for our holiday for the Fourth of July!

I put together additional favorite cartoon characters into my entry of who I had found already. And then found my computer borrowed from the college didn't allow me to do anything! And it was too late to get a different one. So the students taking care of the lab area helped me put it to my new flash card. Which luckily I had with me. And I learned a few quick lessons on how to move something to it. And it wouldn't work till I realized that html would work! So luckily this is where it came from. With a click it was made back to some thing that worked!

So today I got a little time to play with the computers and have to come back with some thing nice for the holiday. But places will be closed tomorrow so take care not to get hurt by any fireworks. Stay safe and well.

Will be back to say the wonderful details of today's class at Nova. I tried to get friends to join me but I guess for all my enthusiasms, I cannot get any more people to learn and get a lot from attending! And Nova supplies all our needs to be able to achieve what we want to accomplish! Of course if you wanted to make a shirt, you'd have to bring that! But for a mouse pad, they were going to give that. And the (floppy) disc that was needed to save our work...

Gotta interrupt myself as Rich is sitting outside as it is just 8 p.m. as agreed my pick up time.
See ya soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home