cc` !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...: Pirates Of The Carribean - words to Hoist the Colours

My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...

Altered and added new content 10-4-07 Important 5-4-07 No longer Child safe because of the links inside sites included here. Adult Humor is posted here. Template errors still. E shows wrong, and Netscape shows mostly correct. Activly learning HTML to correct and improve. Be it fun or serious I hope you enjoy and take away with you what I find to share. LI

Friday, June 22, 2007

Pirates Of The Carribean - words to Hoist the Colours

Hoist the Colours High.
Yo, ho, haul together,
hoist the Colors high.
Heave ho,
thieves and beggars,
never shall we die.

The king and his men
stole the queen from her bed
and bound her in her Bones.
The seas be ours
and by the powers
where we will well roam.

Yo, ho, haul together,
hoist the Colors high.
Heave ho, thieves and beggars,
never say we die.
Some men have died
and some are alive
and others sail on the sea
– with the keys to the cage...
and the Devil to pay
we lay to Fiddler's Green!
The bell has been raised
from it's watery grave...
Do you hear it's sepulchral tone?
We are a call to all,
pay head the squall
and turn your sail toward home!
Yo, ho, haul together,
hoist the Colors high...
Heave ho, thieves and beggars,
never say we die.

Has a cool the pirate colours with the lyrics.
http://aboboto.multiply.com/journal/item/55
Movies & TV: A Look at Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
http://www.squidoo.com/piratesofthecaribbean3/

Found on Yahoo.Answers (dot) com you should visit http://www.mp3raid.com choose lyrics
write in the search pirates of the caribbean at the world's end

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We pillage, we plunder, we rifle, and loot,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
We kidnap and ravage and don't give a hoot,
Drink up me 'earties, yo ho.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We extort, we pilfer, we filch, and sack,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
Maraud and embezzle, and even high-jack,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.

Yo ho, yo ho, a pirate's life for me.
We kindle and char, inflame and ignite,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
We burn up the city, we're really a fright,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.

We're rascals, scoundrels, villans, and knaves,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.
We're devils and black sheep, really bad eggs,
Drink up, me 'earties, yo ho.

A Look at Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007) by Rockyblizzard

The official poster for Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (2007)

What Happens After the Credits? There be SPOILERS here, yar!

I've been getting this inquiry here and on my blog a LOT. Simply put, the filmmakers decided it would be cool to put a pivotal plot point AFTER the credits. Well, I guess that's one way to get people to take notice of who Mr. Bloom's security was (I actually do read the credits).

So, for those who didn't stay and are desperately searching for answers, here's the lowdown.

~WARNING~ READ THE REST OF THIS AND YOU WILL BE SPOILED. THERE'S A REASON IT'S AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE

The credits come to an end and we once again find ourselves on the island where Will left Elizabeth. Only this time, we don't see her just yet, we see a child. I'd say he's about ten. *ehm*

He's singing "Yo ho" and walking toward the shore. Behind him is Elizabeth. She puts her hand on his shoulder as a flash appears on the horizon and the Flying Dutchman appears.

The scene then cuts to Will aboard the Dutchman. Seeing them on the shore, he smiles. The end.

There ya have it!
Find more on her blog: My Photo
It is being said (by the guys at the movie houses) that there will be 3 more! So don't worry your little heads/hearts over the threats of this being the end of the world as we know it! LI

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home