cc` !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...: A reliable guessing game in the final hours.

My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...

Altered and added new content 10-4-07 Important 5-4-07 No longer Child safe because of the links inside sites included here. Adult Humor is posted here. Template errors still. E shows wrong, and Netscape shows mostly correct. Activly learning HTML to correct and improve. Be it fun or serious I hope you enjoy and take away with you what I find to share. LI

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

A reliable guessing game in the final hours.

On Channel 7 there is a website mentioned of interest for the American Idol results in a few hours.
WSVN-TV - Channel 7 - Miami
WSVN, WSVN-TV, Channel 7, South Florida News, Miami News, Fort Lauderdale News, Dade County News.
www.wsvn.com/
This website that has been acurate in guessing/predicting the out come of Idol.
So if you don't want to know ahead of time, don't open this link.
If you love who you want to win, spend the buck and vote! A vote can mean the difference in a win or loss. And no I am not getting a kick back. But I wonder if this will also affect the outcome?
DialIdol.com - Speed dial your favorite American Idol ®s to the ...
Season 5 controversial speed dialing site that provides statistical probabilities for contestants...
www.dialidol.com/

For those of you who want a quick look without needing to wander any further look below.






http://dialidol.com/asp/predictions/Predictions.asp

Dial Idol Rank Idol Dial Idol Score Margin Of Error
Actual Rank
1 Taylor Hicks 45.583 1.141
2 Katharine McPhee 37.097 1.227
- Margin of error: Per Idol; not scientific.

Oh please tell my you know who won! How right you are. I guessed right, did you?

The man is King! Ruler of his 15 minutes of fame. What next?



Linked to a nice Chiristian Store. http://gloryunlimited.com/index.cfm/Home

[ back to top ] added 6/12 as my side navagation does not work as it should, on the side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home