cc` !DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-strict.dtd"> My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...

My Dragon's Lair Sharing is the reason for my being...

Altered and added new content 10-4-07 Important 5-4-07 No longer Child safe because of the links inside sites included here. Adult Humor is posted here. Template errors still. E shows wrong, and Netscape shows mostly correct. Activly learning HTML to correct and improve. Be it fun or serious I hope you enjoy and take away with you what I find to share. LI

Saturday, August 12, 2006

myspace code


Well, I have been busy else where. I was going to wonderful classes at Nova College. And I worked like 15 hours on stuff and when I went back to it, it was all gone! Maybe I forgot to close the geocities I created or what happened to it all I know not.

Very disappointed. Well we are into our 5th month without a/c and someone I got a low price from went from $1,500 to almost $4,000 in two months! He wouldn't quote me as every day it goes up by hundreds! Because of Gas! So that person is out especially when he quoted another neighbor $2,500! And I went to big business' that said they are not seeing that anywhere! So I know what I am doing and not.

Let's see, I castrated my two youngest boys and am still hoping that the two sisters are not with kittens as they have little growing pouches! The kids are as ever a delight to my happiness.

I have not been doing very much really to mention. But since the summer camp is over at Nova, I decided to return to 9 Muses Art Center. I might as well take advantage of such a wonderful opportunity to be there while I am still here. As our HURRICANE Insurance is pricing me out of my home that I thought I would have for life! The assessments are going to be more than my income will allow! So where do I move to that I would enjoy and be able to live as well as I have here for the last 15 years? I have friends tying to sway me to look into Vegas, GA, and North Carolina. I am devastated. So unhappy about this happening! Where do I go to? I will never get 2,500 square feet of space for what I paid for it. But the neighbors are killing my equity value as they are running away so fast that they are selling far below what we were getting for our homes.

So all fun and games aside. Life is hard right now. And I am not a happy camper. I have not been online as much. And for a computerholic, and I had fun that my friends are calling me a teck junkie! I am just trying to deal with the every day things right now.

So if you notice me missing. I'll get over it eventually? Take care all and be well! ME.


myspace code


Out of time on this computer so I am off till who knows when?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home